- WordPress plugin for viewing number of views for the Posts and Pages of a website.
- This simple plugin helps the Admins to get the information about the ‘views till date’ of various posts on the blog in a form of a stats table.
- This may help them to judge the performance of their authors and may also get the idea of the tastes of their readers.
You can report bugs at : https://github.com/devenbansod/Post-Views-Plugin-for-WordPress/issues/
Also, please post any query in the ‘Support’ Section on the plugin page. I would be more than happy to answer them.
- 1. Can the views be tracked but not output the views on the front-end ?
Yes. Go to the file, ‘post_views.php’ and update the defined value of constant named ‘DISPLAY_FRONT’ to 0.
- 2. Does this show stats for both posts and pages ?
- 3. Can the stats be reset ?
Yes. Administrators can reset the views of any page/post back to zero. Once reset, the previous view counts can not be recovered.