A new widget that shows a calendar based on existing post types.
- Select any available post type to show
- Filter by any custom taxonomy term tied to the selected post type
- List a maximum of 10 items below calendar
- Set a prefix for every listed item
- Filters and hooks
Please follow the standard installation procedure for WordPress plugins.
Before asking questions, please check the http://github.com/stas/post-types-calendar.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Calendar For Custom Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Default options added
- Added widget prefixes and suffixes
- A bunch of new options added
- First stable release.