Add information about all your custom post types and taxonomies in the At a Glance section of the Dashboard.
- Allows you to select which post types and taxonomies to add via settings page.
- Shows a count of all published posts per type in the dashboard, and links to the post type edit page.
- Shows a count of all terms per taxonomy and links to the taxonomy page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Settings >> Post Type Information to select the additional post types and taxonomies to display.
Where can I get support?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Type Information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Type Information” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bump release – no code changes.
- Initial release