Create multiple todo lists, one for each post or page if you want. See http://jameslow.com/2008/12/02/post-todo/ for more details.
- Download post-todo and place in wp-content/plugins/post-todo
It must be in exactly that place to work:
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins and “Activate” the plugin
- Add a todo list to a post by just inserting the tag [post_todo]
- You must be logged in to edit
- Display all todos from all posts using [post_todo_all]
There are no reviews for this plugin.