With this plugin, you can easily add your WordPress posts to Facebook, Twitter
or LinkedIn, via your bufferapp.com account.
- Easy to setup
- Choose which profiles to post to
- Posts are optimised for each social network
- Media attached to posts, to provide better-looking Facebook updates
- Truncated post content is used where there’s no title
Just download the plugin from the WordPress directory or install it directly from
the WordPress admin dashboard.
To install the plugin from the wordpress.org plugin directory:
- Unzip it and upload the
post-to-bufferfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
To configure the plugin, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Buffer’ and follow the instructions.
You’ll need to create an app within bufferapp.com, but the plugin will guide you
through this process.
Works for us! Does a simple first post when the post is published. You can create new ones later to keep promoting them.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress to Buffer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed warning in meta box
- Allowed profiles to be selected or unselected by default
- Replaced cURL with the WordPress HTTP API
- Fixed incorrect nonce field
- Fixed issue listing profiles the first time Buffer is connected
- Improved disconnection from Buffer
- Ability to disconnect from Buffer
- User-interface corrections
- Added posting to Buffer by default, from XML-RPC (ie: the WordPress mobile apps)
- Added buffering for scheduled posts (they are added to the buffer once published)
- Basic functionality implemented