- Provides a shortcode for embedding post-thumbnails. Authors can quickly change pictures in posts without wading through HTML. This can be awesome in several ways: if your post-thumbnails change the width or height due to a theme change, or if you have cropped them with another tool — this will always pull wordpress’ latest image).
- Includes a hook into the media library to create the above shortcode.
- Add new post thumbnails via WordPress Settings → Media.
Submit any other ideas at https://github.com/sewpafly/post-thumbnail-extras/issues.
- Did you even test this?
Yes. No. Sort of. Thanks for asking. But let me know if you’re having problems and I’ll see what I can do.
ptx_html_attrsfilter for modifying the html output
- Fixed the
shortcode_attsso that the
shortcode_atts_ptxfilter will fire
- Updated for wordpress 3.8
- Added code to check for pending operations on the Options → Media screen.
- Added alignment and link options to the shortcode
- WordPress 3.6-beta2 fix
- Shortcode Creation with the Media Library
- Display post thumbnail information for thumbnails created by other plugins and themes
- CRUD (Create/Read/Update/Delete) operations on post-thumbnails
- Initial cut