Allows you to change how posts will appear in lists on your web site.
- Add multiple rows with different columns per row.
- Uses featured images and allows for custom image sizes for each row.
- Option to show a different title and/or content in the lists.
- You choose which list pages will use the formatting.
- Select what post types to theme.
- How can I get support?
Support is available on our support forums at http://support.grandslambert.com/forum/post-theming
0.3 – February 19th, 2010
- Cleaned up the code and moved the CSS into the correct WordPress filters.
- Fixed an issue where languages would not load properly.
- Added options to select which post types are themed.
- Fixed an issue where the post theming meta box was not displayed on all post types.
0.2 – September 1st, 2010
- Added an option to apply the style on pages – fixes and issue where all pages used the theming.
- Added an option to apply the style on single posts.
- Fixed the display on the options page for selecting the types of pages.
- Added a .pot file for the plugin for language translation.
0.1 – August 26th, 2010
- Initial Release