Post Status Scheduler allows for scheduling of post status changes, category/tag adding or removing and
removing of postmeta on any given date or time. It can be activated on any post type and shows
up on the post edit screen in the publish section. From version 1.0.0 it has a feature for sending
an email notification to the post author on the scheduled update.
- [pss_scheduled_time post_id=””] can be used to get the post’s scheduled date and time.
Email Notification ( version 1.0.0 ):
- Add option on settings page to show just tags or categories when scheduling.
- Add optgroups for categories and tags in dropdown.
- Fixed bug where email and extra column option where always checked on the first save.
- Bugfix to make the make it possible to chose month even though there are multiple datepickers on the same page.
- Both tags and categories are now changed correctly. Previously tags were changed to their id and not the name.
- Changing categories and tags now work on custom posttypes. There seems to have been a bug here before even though not reported.
- Fixed to use the correct textdomain. Translations should now work correctly.
- Fixed bug where, in settings, you could only choose public post types to show scheduler on (Reported on Github).
- New feature for sending email notification to post author when executing a scheduled update.
- New feature makes it possible to show/remove the “Scheduled date” column on posttype edit page.
- Code cleanup.
- Rewritten plugin to support setting multiple categories on scheduled time. I have tried to make sure that it will still work with previously scheduled changes in previous versions of the plugin.
- A little bit of code clean up and refactoring.
- Added shortcode for getting the date and time for the scheduled post change
- Removed unnecessary assets folder.
- Initial version