If your site is depending on posts to have their thumbnail images set, this is the plugin for you. Also makes it possible
to require tags in every new post.
When trying to save a post without at thumbnail or tags and when activated, the user will get a warning and the post will
be saved as a draft instead.
- Can you require _just_ tags or _just_ thumbnails?
Yes. You can choose which of the two (or both) you want to require in the options page of the plugin.
- Updated to support up to WordPress 4.6
- Fixed bug where drafts can not be moved to trash
- Updated readme so it supports the new WordPRess 3.9
- Updated plugin URI in postreq.php
- Fixed compatibility issues with PHP versions < 5.4
- First version