The Post Pay Counter plugin allows you to easily calculate and handle authors' pay on a multi-author blog by computing posts' remuneration basing on admin defined rules. The administrator can specify criteria upon which payments should be computed and the stats will immediately be viewable. Both a general view with all users and a specific one for a author are possible. It can easily help you implement a revenue sharing/paid to write model for your business.
- Pay per post, word, visit (tutorial), image and comment. They are not mutually exclusive.
- Pay with an incremental system (eg. each word is €0.01 => 100 words = €1) or with a zonal one (eg. from 200 to 300 words/visits it’s €2.00, up to 10 zones).
- No account needed. Data is yours, no need to sign-up to anything really.
- Old stats availability. View posts countings since the first written post, disregarding the plugin install date. A fancy date picker lets you shift between days and select the desired range.
- Personalize user's settings, so that special settings only apply to a particular user. Different settings can be made viewable in the stats or hidden depending on your needs.
- Customizable permissions to prevent your users to see stats and use functions they are not supposed to.
- Extend with your own custom implementation through hooks, filters and special API features.
- And... works with custom post types, narrow your payments only to chosen user groups, and more.
Also, we have a PRO version with many more features! (among which integration with Analytics, PayPal, and so much more)
Browse all extensions, including:
GitHub repository (wanna join us coding?)