Post Logo allows you to add a single image to a post using the media browser and you can use the same image in multiple
- Add a single image to a post
- use the same image in multiple posts
- Overwrite post image if one already exists
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. Feedback is appreciated still a
beta at the moment
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- When adding a post selected an image to use a post logo and hit save
<?php the_post_logo(); ?>in your templates
- specify the width height when calling
so that sets the size to 200×200.
- Can I have more than one image?
At the moment no that would be a future development if the its required
Contributors & Developers
“Post Logo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fixed issue with parameters missing from the_post_logo method
Made a change to how we connect an image to a post we were searching on filename which cause when using
specifics sizes i.e thumbnail, medium, large etc we now strip the image post id out of the class attribute
with the img tag returned by the media browser. Added the ability to specify the width height when calling
the_post_logo() you can do the_post_logo(array(200,200(); so that sets the size to 200×200.