The Post-Levels plugin allows you to set a numeric “level” to each of your users, and then author posts that are only visible by users above that level.
Known Issues / Bugs
- This plugin requires version 2.1 of WordPress. For version 2.0, see Version 1.0
- Category listing will only be correct if you include post counts
- Deactivate the plugin
- That’s it! 🙂
- Copy the
post-levels.phpfile into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Users’ section of your admin area, then go to ‘User Levels’ and assign levels to your users.
- Make posts private when writing or editing by using the ‘Post Level’ drop down, and setting the ‘Post Status’ to ‘Private’
- When is the FAQ going to be written?
- I’ve found a bug, how can I tell you about it so you’ll fix it for me?
Go to http://fortes.com/contact and fill out the contact form. Make sure you let me know the following:
- What version of WordPress you’re using
- What other plugins you’re running
- What your permalink structure is
- Exactly what problem you’re seeing
Unfortunately, I do have a life outside of this plugin, so don’t be sad if I don’t fix the bug within 5 minutes.