An alternative to this plugin is the Header and Footer plugin. Check it out!
I’m not a programmer, I cannot modify my theme so:
- How can I put my Google AdSense code in my posts?
- How can I add a piece of code in a particular position of a specific post?
- How can I add a piece of PHP code in a post and get it executed?
- How can I put the Mobile Google AdSense ads in my posts when the site is browsed with a mobile phone (and leave the classic ones otherwise)?
The answer to all those questions (and many others) is with Post Layout.
Post Layout give you an incredible flexibility to insert whatever you want in posts and pages
is a matter of copy and paste. No programming skills needed. No more troubly WordPress themes modification.
And when you cange the theme… all continues to work.
The plugin is VERY useful to everyone need to add AdSense or other advertising code in the post
body (before, after or in the middle of them). The plugin injects the code without modify the theme
used and is “theme independent”, so you can change the theme and the custom code you added won’t stop to display.
The plugin can inject such code in the comment form, too, and after the last comment: those two positions
are useful for blogs with a lot of comments, so there will be ads even in the bottom of a long page.
Its a great plugin. So surprised to see no reviews. If I can then I will give 20 stars to the plugin.It makes the use of wordpress so easy.
You can easily insert your advertising codes, html codes, picture banner codes -
# Before and after posts.
# Separate Specific Ads, Banner , Codes before and after posts - for each category. For example you can insert one set of codes for posts in one category and for another category posts you can insert another set of codes. No other plugin will let you do that so easily.
# One of the most useful wordpress plugins ever.
Thanks to Stefano for writing and providing this plugin to wordpress users.
* Waiting for the latest update to the plugin.
- Fixed the mobile version of home and categories injection
- Fixed a debug notice
- Updated the mobile agents list
- Fixed android mobile detection
- Added the excerpt injection on category pages.
- Fixed the reference to the “post-layout-pro” folder
- Added pro features
- Added the original pdf manual
- Compatibility check with latest version of WordPress (seems ok)
- Updated readme.txt file