Manage and keep track of your blog articles and post ideas. Option to allow
all users to view the Administrators post ideas and write them (great for multiple
- [NEW] Option to allow all users to see Administrator post ideas
- [NEW] Option to only allow users to see Administrator post ideas, not add their own
- [NEW] Users can only delete / edit their own post ideas
- [NEW] Each user can now has there own set of post ideas
- [NEW] Updated for latest version of WordPress (2.9+)
- [NEW] 2 Dashboard widgets for easy editing / access to your post ideas
- Manages post ideas
- Sort ideas by name, priority or date
- Track keywords and research urls
Edit, delete or write options
Some sort of post idea status for admins, see if users are writing the post ideas
- I have post ideas in the database but the dashboard doesn’t list them?
Try updating the number of rows that are displayed in the Post Ideas+ admin menu.
- Fixed a rare bug where certain server setups weren’t finding the includes.
- Fixed an annoying layout bug on the admin pade in certain browsers
- Added the ability for users to choose the dashboard sort order
- Added option to allow users to view admin post ideas (users can write but not edit / delete ideas)
- Added setting to only allow users to view admin post ideas
- Fixed an error with ‘include’ on certain server setups (thanks Chris)
- Each user now has their own set of post ideas.
- User roles below admin can view the PI+ settings page and add ideas
- Fixed broken styling for ‘Your Post Ideas’ header on the admin page.
- Update of Aaron Robbins’ ‘Post Ideas’.
- Added dashboard widgets.
- Updated the admin section styling.