- Configurable image/thumbnail size, set custom size
- Show thumbnails before/after slider, or do not show them at all
- Fully editable CSS
This plugin is uses SudoSlider (http://webbies.dk/SudoSlider/) and requires jQuery.
post-gallery-sliderdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optionally change plugin options in Settings -> Post Gallery Slider
- See FAQ section on how configure and insert the slider into a post or page
- How to insert the slider in a post or page?
- From inside a post/page click on Upload/Insert (Add Media button).
- Upload images
- Select the Gallery tab
- Click on Insert gallery
- How to configure the slider exactly like on the Demo page?
- Go into Settings -> Post Gallery Slider
- Select Thumbnail size: Custom
- Enter Height: 60
- Click Save changes
Contributors & Developers
“Post gallery slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
Enhanced compatibility and enabled swipe support for touch screens (modernizr must be included)
Enhanced compatibility with more themes
Updated to SudoSlider 3.0.1
Reset thumbnails margin explicitly
Updated for WordPress 3.5
Bugfixes: not applying “gallery_style” filter anymore; using jQuery instead of $.
Changed “post_gallery” filter priority to 1001, to be run after theme filter