Using Post Content XMLRPC plugin admin is allowed to post the content to remote sites from one single place. This plugin uses the cURL & XMLRPC service. This plugin adds the post in default category. You can add post tags while adding the post.
Plugin Requirements other than WordPress :
1.Please verify Current site & remote sites has CURL enabled.
2.Please verify remote site has XMLRPC enabled from Settings >> Writing.
This plugin extends the functionality/usability shown on :
Upload “Post Content XMLRPC” plugin to your blog, Activate it. That’s it!!
- Upload the entire ‘post-spoon-content’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Post Content’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- How do i add sites using this plugin & what is use of it?
- Find ‘Post Content’ menu in your WordPress admin panel. Click on “add sites” menu.
- Add site title for your reference to identify site later on.
- Add the url of remote site where you want to add the WordPress Post.
- You have to add correct username & password which is having atleast “add post” access.
All added site you will see listed when you try to add post to multiple sites using this plugin.
- Which category & tags will be assigned to post on remote blog?
Post will be added to default category present on remote blog. You can add post tags while adding post. It will be created & assinged automatically if it’s not already present on remote blog.
- Can i upload content having image/other attachments?
No. Sorry you are only limited to add only online images/attachments in post content. If you uplaod new image/attachment in content, it will be hosted from current site only.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Content XMLRPC” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors