Post Complete Tracker is a WordPress plugin that adds a “Complete” button after the post content for logged-in users. Once a user clicks on the button, the button text changes to “Completed”. This plugin is useful for tracking the progress of users reading articles or posts on your website.
- Easy to install and activate.
- Adds a “Complete” button after the post content for logged-in users.
- Once a user clicks on the button, the button text changes to “Completed”
- Saves the completion status in the database
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- Log in to your website as a user.
- Navigate to enfo of a post on your website.
- Click on the “Complete” button at the end of the post
- The button text will change to “Completed” and the completion status will be saved in the database
For support and troubleshooting, please visit the plugin’s website at https://www.webklient.cz/pluginy or contact the plugin author at https://www.webklient.cz
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugin directory or upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The “Complete” button will now appear after the post content for logged-in users
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Complete Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors