Allow authors to select an image from a pre-defined list while in the Post Editor screen. This image will be displayed together with a post.
Post Avatar is similar in concept to Livejournal userpics wherein authors choose images uploaded by the site owner. Developed with Dominik Menke.
- Easy selection of images from within the Post Editor screen.
- Scans images in sub-directories of the image option folder.
- Allows the following file types: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png.
- Flexible with customizing avatar display.
- Display avatars using the default HTML/CSS tags.
- HTML/CSS tags can be edited from with the Settings screen.
- Use template tags and custom filters within themes for advanced customization.
- International language support for Belorussian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish
- Does not display missing images.
- Can be further extended to show images for pages and custom post types
Bug Submission and Forum Support
Post Avatar home page
Please Vote and Review
Your votes and feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks.