This plugin shows modal window using jQuery simplemodal plugin.
While it’s activated, a necessary JS and Stylesheet is be already inserted WordPress’s section.
And You can set the Content, Styles, Conditional branches(e.g. only showing frontpage, and 404 page.) from the management interface added to the submenu of Settings.
- Also some options using RGB is possible to adjust by Colorpicker.
- For conditional branches as posts, pages section, you can set the arguments as ID or Slug to narrow range of modal showing, with Comma Separated format.
Only shows in front page – Display New item, band’s next gig, or Ad banners.
Shows in specific page – When the content of the page is updated, displaying important appendix about difference.
Shows in specific post,and 404 page – Maintenance information alerting.
- Upload Plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the options from setting page at submenu of WP’s ‘Settings’.
- Is the skill of jQuery necessary?
No, almost options can be input on setting page.
Of course, a more advanced style will possible if you have knowledge of jQuery and CSS.
- More information about scripts used together
This plugin uses not only jQuery, but SimpleModal, Really Simple Color Picker, jQuery simpleColor.
If you want to customize for more advanced function, You might read those documents.
Contributors & Developers
“Pop Your Notes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Fixed conflict when loadging jQuery.
The first version for public, with readme.txt is appended.
Local developing version.