Pollin wordpress plugin will let you create and add polls to your blog. It can be shown to your visitors who will be able to vote in the poll.
You can add the poll in a post by including the html comment [POLLIN 1] in the post. Here 1 is the ID of the poll to be shown.
More Details at Pollin WordPress Plugin post in my blog
- Download the zipped file.
- Extract and upload the contents of the folder to /wp-contents/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugin management page of WordPress admin section and enable the ‘Pollin’ plugin
- Go to the Polls Management page(Tools > Manage Polls) to create or edit the poll.
Contributors & Developers
“Pollin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Beta release made.
- WP 2.8 Compatible
- Prettier Admin forms.
- Dynamic Sidebar Widget polls now possible.
- Uses WPFrame
- Solved the editor bug problem in WP 2.8.5
- Depreciated the old type insertion – it will no longer work. Use [POLLIN 1] in your posts/pages.