Sync your WordPress users and members with AWeber lists.
If Paid Memberships Pro is installed you can sync users by membership level, otherwise all users can be synced to one or more lists.
- I found a bug in the plugin.
Please post it in the issues section of GitHub and we’ll fix it as soon as we can. Thanks for helping. https://github.com/strangerstudios/pmpro-aweber/issues
- I need help installing, configuring, or customizing the plugin.
Please visit our premium support site at http://www.paidmembershipspro.com for more documentation and our support forums.
As an Aweber user, I wouldn't be able to use Paid Membership Pro without this integration plugin, and I didn't want to have to leave Aweber at decision-making time. It just does what it's supposed to, and makes it easy to manage which new members are being subscribed to which lists. Good on Jason and the PMPro team for getting it updated so quickly when Aweber announced critical API changes.
You forget to tell that this plugin need to upgrade to get this plugin to work. FRAUD!
- NOTE: All users will have to reauthenticate PMPro AWeber after updating.
- NOTE: If you are wondering, v1.2 was live on our update server for about 30m. There is no harm if you updated to v1.2, but please update to v1.3 now.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Now fetching a new consumer key/secret pair.
- ENHANCEMENT: Making sure we don’t forget your list settings when reauthenticating with AWeber.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added an admin notice that checks no more than once per day if the AWeber API is working and if not shows a link to the settings page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved messaging to make it more clear how to authorize the app at AWeber. Compatible for the Jan 16, 2017 API updates.
- BUG: Fixed some warnings.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Will now fetch > 100 lists if you have that many. (Thanks, Fabio on GitHub)
- BUG: Fixed pmproaw_getAccount() error resulting in lists not being found
- BUG: Wrapping API calls to avoid fatal errors.
* FEATURE: Added option to the settings page to choose how users are unsubscribed from other lists when changing levels.
- Updates to name, description, tags. Added link to support and settings on plugins page.
- Released to WordPress repository.
- Fixed bug that occurred when deleting users. FYI, deleted users are added to any All Users lists per the PMPro AWeber settings, since they have any membership level removed first before they are deleted. We may change this behavior in the future.
- Fixed bug introduced in .3 where you had to set something in the pmpro_aweber_custom_fields filter or subscribers weren’t being added.
- Fixed bug where we were checking for the MCAPI class instead of the AWeberAPI class. (Thanks, pabbate22 and ppcuban on GitHub)
- Added “pmpro_aweber_custom_fields” filter. Example: https://gist.github.com/strangerstudios/8931605
- Fixed unsubscribe code that was unsubscribing random members of a list.
- Initial version based on the pmpro-mailchimp plugin with alterations.