Sometimes you don’t need (or want) to shut down the entire frontend of the site during maintenance. Unlike the default WordPress maintenance mode, this plugin allows your site to stay running.
- Any non-Administrator will be logged out
- Comments will be closed (disabled) on all posts
This plugin does not interact with, prevent, or override WordPress’s maintenance mode. It’s complementary.
WordPress.org plugin repository: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pmc-lockdown/
Image by Chris Randall; some rights reserved. See link for details.
- Updating installation instructions to note settings location. Props convissor
- Adding maintenance message to login screen. Props convissor
- Fixing potential bug, before a user is logged out making sure explicitly that PMC_LOCKDOWN is defined.
- Initial release