The Plutu plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to accept and take payments secured and directly on your WooCommerce store via Plutu’s API.
With Plutu. you can add the following payment options to your store:
- Local Bank Cards
- T-Lync platform (provides online payment methods such as Tadawul Cards, MobiCash, Sadad, Edfaly..etc..)
Why choose Plutu?
Plutu is a unified Payment gateway to manage all Libyan payment gateway providers in one place while providing the ability to integrate these providers with your online Marketplace in one process.
- One plugin to integrate several different payment methods.
- Easy to configure.
- Configure each payment method separately.
- Control each payment method for the minimum and maximum amount per order.
- Support multiple translations: English and Arabic.
- WordPress 5.7 or newer.
- WooCommerce 6.0 or newer.
- PHP version 7.4 or newer. PHP 8 or newer is recommended.
- Plutu active account (https://plutu.ly)
Try it now
Try Plutu now, simply signup now
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with us via the contact form on the website here
- PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Plutu WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Plutu WooCommerce,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the Plutu WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
How do I start using the plugin?
After installing and activating the plugin you must have to create an account in Plutu – Signup
Can I use a customized Plutu WooCommerce payment form?
Yes, to override payment forms, you can copy the plugin template files from
/wp-content/plugins/plutu-woocomerce/resources/directory and paste in you theme
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs on the Plutu – Contact us. You can also notify us via plugin support forum – be sure to search the forums to confirm that the error has not already been reported.
Contributors & Developers
“Plutu WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors