Online poll plugin for WordPress. Add to any page or post!
Add a new set of question with answers “Plumba” and save. Then choose the saved Plumba in your HTML-editor in WordPress.
Your visitors can now make a vote at your page or post and the results are shown in realtime.
You can see the plugin in action here: Demo
- This plugin’s readme.txt file was generated by the WikiDuh Readme Generator for WordPress Plugins.
- Download the latest zip file and extract the directory it contains.
- Upload the directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin on the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress Dashboard.
The plugin requires jQuery and Twitter Bootstrap and will add those if missing in your theme.
Please change this setting in wp-admin Settings / Plumba if you already have theme with Twitter Bootstrap.
- What to do right after activate plumba?
In wp-admin you now have a custom post type named “Plumba”. Create a new one and publish! Then assign the new Plumba in a page or post via the button in the HTML-editor.
- What is Twitter Bootstrap?
It’s just am extension to theme development. And if your theme dont use it it will be added automatically.
- What do you mean by “online poll”?
The bars for your questions will change over time when anyone makes a vote.
- Why will I use Plumba Poll?
Eg, in a conference to ask questions online with the participants.
- Why is this plugin developed?
Yes, there are a lot of poll plugins for WordPress.
This plugin is written as a part of the presentation for WordCamp Stockholm 2012.
Perhaps it will be used afterwards.
- Where did you get such a beautiful readme.txt file?
It was created online with the WikiDuh readme.txt generator, thank you for asking!
Contributors & Developers
“Plumba Poll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Closing shortcode window fixed
- Bugfixes, p-tags and divs at presentation for validations
- Message alert moved to top of questions
- Readme updated
- Bugfix, nonce removed
- Ajax prevent cache
- Option no “thank you”-message in shortcodes
- Cookie expire minutes in settings
- Interval=0 disables the ajax functionality
- Bugfix, no buttons and execCommand
- Style and disable bars in shortcode added.
- Radio style added.
- Bugfix, exit code missed at ajax.
- Codestyling update only.
- Options localized for ajax.
- js-file missing.
- First version.