Online poll plugin for WordPress. Add to any page or post!
Add a new set of question with answers “Plumba” and save. Then choose the saved Plumba in your HTML-editor in WordPress.
Your visitors can now make a vote at your page or post and the results are shown in realtime.
You can see the plugin in action here: Demo
- This plugin’s readme.txt file was generated by the WikiDuh Readme Generator for WordPress Plugins.
- What to do right after activate plumba?
In wp-admin you now have a custom post type named “Plumba”. Create a new one and publish! Then assign the new Plumba in a page or post via the button in the HTML-editor.
- What is Twitter Bootstrap?
It’s just am extension to theme development. And if your theme dont use it it will be added automatically.
- What do you mean by “online poll”?
The bars for your questions will change over time when anyone makes a vote.
- Why will I use Plumba Poll?
Eg, in a conference to ask questions online with the participants.
- Why is this plugin developed?
Yes, there are a lot of poll plugins for WordPress.
This plugin is written as a part of the presentation for WordCamp Stockholm 2012.
Perhaps it will be used afterwards.
- Where did you get such a beautiful readme.txt file?
It was created online with the WikiDuh readme.txt generator, thank you for asking!
- Closing shortcode window fixed
- Bugfixes, p-tags and divs at presentation for validations
- Message alert moved to top of questions
- Readme updated
- Bugfix, nonce removed
- Ajax prevent cache
- Option no “thank you”-message in shortcodes
- Cookie expire minutes in settings
- Interval=0 disables the ajax functionality
- Bugfix, no buttons and execCommand
- Style and disable bars in shortcode added.
- Radio style added.
- Bugfix, exit code missed at ajax.
- Codestyling update only.
- Options localized for ajax.
- js-file missing.
- First version.