This plugin displays some information about the currently activated plugins to compliment the info in the plugin screen such as:
- Current intalled version of the plugin.
- Last version of the plugin available in the WordPress.org repository.
- When was the plugin last updated.
- If the plugin is compatible with the WordPress version you are using.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the subpage called “Plugins version info” under the Plugins section on the WordPress Dashboard.
Does this plugin increase the memory usage of WordPress?
No, it only works when you access its page in the dashboard.
What permissions are required to run this plugin?
This plugin requires “manage_options” permissions, usually associated to administrators.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugins version info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fixed line endings to avoid “headers already sent message”.
- Styles are now queued by WordPress.
- Table now uses WordPress Table API
- Plugin name changed
- Errors and remote requests are better handled (hope so)
- Updated screenshot
- Texts can be lozalized
- First Release.