Locks your content and presents the user with a Facebook Like button. Liking the page then reveals the content.
- Enable post or page wide locks
- Lock specific blocks of content using the shortcode
- Change the look of your LikeLock using the shortcode wizard
- Increases your Facebook likes
- Upload the ‘pluginbear_likelock’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to PluginBear > LikeLock and add your Facebook App ID
- That is all!
Why do I need a Facebook App ID?
The plugin uses the Facebook API to determine whether a user as liked your page or not. Without this, the plugin wouldn’t work.
Contributors & Developers
“PluginBear LikeLock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added custom URL option
- Added permalinks to like button
- Fixed broken path names
- Initial release