Although have installed a lot of plugins, if you do not want to activate for all of the pages, you will be able to deactivate unnecessary plugins of each individual page.
Through the filter activation of plugins, you can speed up the display response.
- Support Post Format type
- Support Custom Post type
- Support Jetpack Modules filtering
- Support WP Embed Content card (is_embed template)
- Support AMP and URL page filter
If the case other than blog, such as to provide some service as a Web application, you can also distinguish the plugins for blog and Web applications.
Wow!!! Nice plugin. It works great and its interface is wonderful and simple. Congratulations!
This is very easy and helpful plugin for speed wordpress. Can you add plugin filter login page option ? Because when somebody have captcha or social login he need easy way to turn on plugin only in wp-login.php
- 2017-1-20 AMP/URL page filter support. And addition of monitoring process of “rewrite_rule” data for custom post type.
- 2016-10-21 fix. Archive of judgment miss (category, tag), and corresponding at the time of custom post type used to “rewrite_rules”, “wp_post_statuses”.
- 2016-08-31 Multisite support.
- 2016-06-20 When the plugin update, has been fixed because there was a case of plf-filter file of MU-plugins folder is not updated
- 2016-06-17 Change user interface option settings. And is_embed template support. (Filter for WP Embed content card API)
- 2016-04-18 WP4.5 support. (get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5! change wp_get_current_user)
- 2015-07-23 Code cleanups (Stop the use of transient API cache of intermediate processing data)
- 2015-04-30 Change user interface option settings screen.
- 2015-04-22 Exclude GET request(with? Parameters) to the home page from the filter. For example, Link to download the Download Manager plugins.
- 2015-04-16 Release