Plugin Docs adds an additional text box to the plugins screen so that you enter notes to document what each plugin is doing, what it depends on, and what depends on it.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-docsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Start adding notes in the provided text box and click the save button
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Docs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Plugin Docs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Allow notes to include line breaks
- Updates for PHP 8+
- Fix accidentally removing js/css files
- Fix “should not be called statically”
- Fix assumed constant warning
- Tested up to 4.8.2
- Fix escaping of apostrophes (‘) and speech marks (“)
- Fix saving of notes the first time
- Commit to WordPress.org plugins
- Initial version of the plugin