This Plugin shows a List from a Link Category on a Page using the [plinks] shortcode. You can provide the category as a parameter to choose which list is displayed.
To view a single website preview image, provided by PagePeeker you can use the [pagepeeker] shortcode.
For Thumbnails to work you have to register a free account and add your domain at http://pagepeeker.com/signup/free/
Needs reactivation of the original WordPress Link Manager.
- PagePeeker Preview Images
- Shortcode: [pagepeeker]
- Link list from links manager
- Shortcode [plinks]
Use our Support Forum @ powie.de for fast help.
Many thanks to our translators –
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload this Plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings
- Link Manger is nit available
Since WordPress 3.5 and above the link manager is disabled by default on all new installations.
You can reactivate it by installing this plugin: Link-Manager
- How can I support you?
Post a comment on powie.de Forum
- What is the plugin page?
- Where do I post my feedback?
Post it at my Forum: powie.de Forum
Contributors & Developers
“Powie's pLinks PagePeeker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- Show some Love
- Added API Info
- WordPress 4.4 compatibility
- debug mode fixes
- Added sr_RS translation
- Activation Info for Link Manager
- Added a plinks.css style to have a clean list in all themes
- New PagePeeker V2 API used
- Localization ready
- de_DE Language
- new pagepeeker shortcode
- Icon Fix
- Websnapr removed -> PagePeeker used
- first version with all required stuff by me