Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).
Please read these FAQs before requesting
Year 2017 and it works)
Works okay.. Not good for cheap hosting providers and it has not been updated in years!
- 2013-09-12 – Fixed a security issue (Many thanks to James Pearson)
- 2010-12-01 – Just a day after I released 1.3.6, wordpress released 3.0.2 to fix a few security issues.I am releasing a fresh version after testing with this one
- 2010-11-30 – Added Plugin meta box for custom post types.
- 2010-11-11 – Space after closing php tag removed.
- 2010-09-24 – Support for custom taxonomies. You can now have a title format that includes the custom taxonomy term in your title for the custom taxonomy archive page.
- 2010-09-24 – Some minor superficial bug corrections
- 2010-02-13 – Made compatible with Brian Clarke’s (founder of http://copyblogger.com/) Scribe LLC plugin for wordpress
- 2010-02-13 – Compatible with WordPress 2.9.1
- 2009-10-31 – Compatible with WordPress 2.8.5
- 2009-10-04 – Added an option to turn off post/page title format set in platinum seo settings for any particular post/page.
- 2009-10-04 – Platinum seo will have its own top level menu in wordpress admin panel.
- 2009-10-04 – Added a migration form for migrating from All in one seo to platinum seo.
- 2009-09-27 – added an option to turn on or off title rewrites for every post or page.
- 2009-09-11 – fixed a superficial bug related to function_exists that caused php errors.
- 2009-08-30 – added options to specify meta description and meta tags for WordPress category and tag pages.
- 2009-05-25 – Corrected a minor problem with canonical link.
- 2009-05-24 – Corrected a minor characterset problem for an european language (Bulgarian).
- 2009-05-18 – Introduced Option to generate Canonical URLs.
- 2009-05-18 – Introduced an Option to use tags as keywords for posts (Earlier tags were automatically included and now it is optional)
- 2008-01-04 – Introduced an option to noindex comments pages of posts, if the option to break comments into pages is chosen in WordPress 2.7
- 2008-01-04 – Automatically add nofollow tag to category links in breadcrumbs if the PSP options nofollow category listings on posts or nofollow category listings on pages is chosen.
- 2008-12-28 – Updated for wordpress 2.7
- 2008-10-12 – Updated for providing an option to turn off automatic 301 redirects while changing permalink structure (Refer http://techblissonline.com/wordpress-permalink-structure-plugin/)
- 2008-08-17 – Updated for providing Nofollow option for archive listings
- 2008-07-17 – Updated for wordpress 2.6
- 2008-06-25 – Initial upload of plugin Platinum SEO Pack