- No API key needed, no limitation
- No GPS coordinates needed, just type any address
- Create as many maps as you need
- Beautiful, interactive, responsive, and lightweight maps
- Display any map in your posts and pages using the block Places
- Create as many locations as you need in the dedicated post type and add content
- Centers the maps in the middle of all displayed markers by default
- On click on a location, recenter the map on the selection
- The data can be loaded asynchronously in front-end
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add locations in the Places post type, entering for each their name and address
- Add the block Places in your posts and pages to select which location to display
Does it “work out of the box”?
Yes, you need absolutly no external registration nor API key
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Places” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Correction of a loading / intializing bug
- Original launch