Pkj Page Source is a plugin that let’s you list any custom post type as children of a “page”. If you have a custom post type “service”, and you have a “page” that is located in “/services” you can get a list or grid view of all you’re services inside the “/services” page.
The benefits with this plugin is that you don’t need to repeat yourself when listing teasers for full-content of each custom post.
- Can list any custom-post type as “Line views” or “Block views (grid)” in pages.
- By default uses grid system for boostrap 3 for “block views”. This is customizable with hooks. If your theme is not based on boostrap 3, refer to the documentation to implement it.
- By default responsive customization for grid view.
- Install PKJ Page Source either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
Blocks are not displaying in a grid-like manner?
See “How can I customize the classes for grid?”, to customize the classes for your theme.
How can I customize the classes for grid?
If you want to customize the default generated see https://github.com/peec/pkj-page-source/blob/master/README.md
Contributors & Developers
“PKJ Page Source” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
First stable release.