Pixel Sitemap Plugin allows with the use of widget to display in sidebar links on the posts in compact way, namely as a rows of 1 pixel pictures.
The main features are:
- Support cache for links
- Display links in random order or by date
- Easy integrate
- Fully configurable
Help / Support
If you have some of the questions or problems contact me on the Pixel Sitemap Plugin Page
If you like the plugin or want some additional features, let me know too!
- Unzip the downloaded package and upload the ‘pixel-sitemap’ folder into the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory, directory ‘pixel-sitemap’ must be writeable
- Log into your WordPress admin panel
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Be sure to check the widget page (available from the ‘Appearance’ > Widgets menu)
- Add widget ‘Pixel Sitemap’ into your sidebar
- How do I customize CSS tags for sitemap?
pixel-sitemap-style.cssfile in plugin directory:
- .pixel-sitemap – div container
- a.pixel-sitemap-link – links to the posts
- img.pixel-sitemap-px – 1-px images