Ping List Pro is the ultimate ping list plugin for professional bloggers.
The Lite version enables you to disable multiple pings on edit- In order to unlock full functionality you’ll need to upgrade to the PRO version which is $39.99/yr.
Your blog will be updated with a fresh, 100% tested ping list every day with the latest, most important and relevant sites. Avoid being marked as SPAM with Ping List Pro’s ability to disable sending multiple pings on the editing of posts.
Our ping list is constantly updated from various sources (new URIs added every day) and tested daily to ensure that the list is 100% working.
- Unzip and upload /pinglistpro/ to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your membership ID/Secret key (obtained at http://secure.pinglist.net) to activate the plugin (Note: Lite version still includes the ability to disable sending pings on edit).
- Sit back and relax! A fresh, tested and updated ping list will be uploaded to your blog each and every day, automatically.
- How do I find my uid and secret key?
Please visit http://secure.pinglist.net and login with your username and password. Then click on “My Domains” and register the domain name you wish to use, your uid and secret key will then be displayed.
Contributors & Developers
“Ping List Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Launched version 1.0