Pictos Server for WordPress makes it easy to use Drew Wilson’s Pictos Server Custom Fonts on your WordPress website. It saves your settings in theme mods, so you can use different accounts and combos for each theme in the case of a multisite installation.
- Upload and activate Pictos Server for WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Pictos’ menu under the ‘Appearance’ tab.
- Enter your Pictos Server account number, and Combo number in the settings fields.
- Save Changes
- Use the font-family: “Pictos Custom” in your theme or child theme stylesheets to use your Pictos Custom Font.
Where are my Pictos Account and Combo numbers?
When you create your Pictos combo, look at the bottom of the page, and you will see a snippet of code similar to what I’ve provide below. You will find your account number in place of ACCOUNT_NUMBER, and the combo number in place of COMBO_NUMBER:
Contributors & Developers
“Pictos Server for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Pictos Server for WordPress is Born!