Note: This plugin is for Pictage members.
This plugin generates a list of your active events and attaches a stylesheet to allow customizable options such as hover color, font style, font weight, alignment and basically anything you can do with CSS to look much more integrated with your WordPress website/blog.
It also attaches the JQuery library for some nice looking effects. (Soon to be more customizable).
You simply add the list of events by adding the [piclink] shortlink to any post or page.
Installing the plugin is easy and follows the standard steps:
- Upload ‘/pictage-link/’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the the plugin by going to ‘Pictage Link’ under ‘Settings’.
- Place the shortlink, [piclink] in any page or post.
What is my Studio ID?
You can find your Studio ID by going to My Account > Manage Studio. It’s usually your first and
last initials, followed by 3 numbers. I.E. AA123
One of my active events is not listed, why?
Be sure the event is set to be “searchable” from “Edit Info & Settings”
Are there more customizable options?
This plug-in is under early development, more features and customization will be added soon.
Contributors & Developers
“Pictage Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Cleaned up code. Fixed up Admin Panel.
- Added Admin Options Page with basic options.
- Basic Plug-in features added.