Show Thumbnails of webpages just with a simple ubb code: Use
[thumb]http://www.homepage.com[/thumb] in your articles and you have linked thumbnails. If you want to style your thumbnails you just have to use the css class
Only 1-2 Minutes and the thumbnails snapshots are generated. This takes some time, because the server has to deliver many thumbnails at one time. Once cached (1-2minutes), the thumbnails will appear.
- Upload the picdonkey plugin directory, along with its contents, to your
worpress plugins directory:
- Activate the plugin and follow the instructions in the description.
[thumb]http://www.homepage.com[/thumb]with the url you want to link, in your articles. Dont forget to start with http://
- What is picdonkey?
You can add thumbnails of webpages to your blog, without any picture software!
- Do I need a graphic software?
No, the thumbnails are generated and hosted by www.picdonkey.com
- Do i have to upload pictures?
No, only use the tag [thumb]YOUR_URL[/thumb]
- I want to style the thumbnails with css
If you want to style your thumbnails you just have to use the css class
- What size do the thumbnails have?
height: 200 and width: 150
- Does my link open in a new window?
Yes the link on the thumbnail opens in a new window with target _blank
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress picdonkey – Website Thumbnails with ubb code syntax” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors