Before trying out this plugin, please take a looking at DEMO: http://zhiqiang.org/blog/photo.html
This plugin uses PicasaWeb API to retrieval your albums information, cache them (but the photos themselves aren't cached), display them within blog. It looks like your own gallery service.
- information are cached. very fast to navigate
- image preload, fast to navigate next photo.
- can use keyboard shortcut
- This plugin is not for displaying album in post and page. It's different from lots of similar plugins.
- PHP 5 and higher is required (most web hostor has it)
- mod_rewrite is required and you must use permalink.
- You might need to do lots of work to customize this plugin to fit your own template. It's not recommanded if you don't know any knowledge about HTML and PHP.