Based on the Galleriffic gallery, Photospace takes advantage of the built in gallery features of WordPress.
Then simply use the WordPress admin to create a gallery and insert it in the page. You may need to adjust the size of the gallery to suit your theme in the settings.
The Photospace gallery plugin allows you to:
- Upload multiple images at once
- Easily order images via drag and drop
- Add a title, caption and description
Via the options panel you can modify:
- Thumbnail number, size and shape
- Size of the main image
- The width of the main images
Some other features include:
- Keyboard control
- Supports multiple galleries (Displayed via multiple posts)
See a demo here
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload some photos to the post or page where you want the gallery
- Use WordPress to create a gallery and insert it in the page
Congratulations to the Devs for creating a superbly simply and lightweight fast loading gallery plugin.
I have tried so many plugins some free and many paid but Photospace beats the lot hands down.
It’s quick, easy to use and great to look at. Sure it could benefit from a couple of extra options but even so, it works brilliantly just as it is.
A full five stars from me.
Very good idea!
1/Use native gallery
2/Show image in the same window (not additional “flash”)
I found only like this
1.different “Number of thumbnails” for different screens! (And it will be full adaptive!)
2. Controls to be placed in a different location not above of thumbnails, but on the same level with thumbnails, by left and right from them? (this is standard now!)
3.Caption like current theme image formatting
Really small size data (js, codes), simple & great plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Photospace Responsive Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- CSS update
- PHP warning fix
- Propper support for mulitple galleries on a page
- Fixed thumb sizes when clear current theme image css / formatting is selected
- Update setting menu position
- Retina thumbnails
- Admin updates
- SVG arrows
- Minor layout fix
- Moved admin menu under settings
- Minor layout fix
- css update
- Hide paging
- This is the first version