PhotoJAR: Base features include:
* Dynamic resizing and caching of thumbnails - changes to image sizes apply retroactively * Support for LightBox, ThickBox, ShadowBox JS, etc. * Custom image sizes (beyond "thumbnail" and "medium") - [gallery size="150x200"] * Displays gallery of galleries (thumbnails of child galleries) - [gallery showchildren=true] * A "linkto" parameter for galleries and images ("viewer", "default", "full", or "none") - [gallery linkto="viewer"] * A JPEG quality setting * A maximum size setting for full-size images * A default gallery columns setting * An [image] shortcode. * NEW! Limit number of images displayed in a gallery - [gallery offset="3" limit="20"] * NEW! Exclude images from a gallery - [gallery exclude="14,65,21"]
For additional info visit JARinteractive.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
pj-basefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings under the ‘Settings -> PhotoJAR’ menu in WordPress.
if you want to make use of that feature. PhotoJAR: Base will handle the markup to enable this on your images.
- What other PhotoJAR plugins are available?
Current PhotoJAR plugins are listed at the PhotoJAR webpage.
PhotoJAR: Post Thumbnailer – displays single thumbnails on the blog for each post
for additional PhotoJAR plugins.
- the PhotoJAR cache directory is missing, what do I do?
Create the directory specified in the error message, and ensure that WordPress has permission to write in it.
- What if I find a bug?
Please contact me via the PhotoJAR website.
Include the version of WordPress you are using, current PhotoJAR settings, and details to recreate the bug if possible.