Control widget areas on a per-page / per-post basis.
Gives you the ability to show or hide individual widget areas on each page / post as well as completely substituting the widgets shown in a specific widget area on a specific page or post.
The plugin has not been tested below version 3.3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Per Page Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a bug that made first post on pages showing multiple posts decide widget settings. Plugin now checks to make sure it is being called on a single post or page.
- Made room for large adminbars at the top.
- Added title to widget-editor thickbox and links
- Tested for wordpress version 3.4 – updated.
- Screenshot replaced.
- Minor fixes added.
- Original plugin, first published version.