Pepperjam’s Ascend™ plugin creates a small HTML snippet placed on the WooCommerce order confirmation/”thank you” page after
a successful transaction. The HTML snippet sends the information into the dynamic commissioning system.
To use Pepperjam’s Ascend™ plugin, ensure WooCommerce is installed and up to date.
Pepperjam’s cloud-based Ascend™ affiliate lifecycle technology platform delivers the growth marketers need. Ascend™ is the only platform that delivers a fully integrated, comprehensive suite of discovery, recruitment, optimization, payment and brand safety capabilities for marketers seeking a high-quality, scalable subsidy to their primary sales and marketing channels.
Supported by best-in-class service including the category’s only in-sourcing support program, with Pepperjam Ascend™, you are in control of the entire affiliate partnership marketing lifecycle—on a single platform. We do what no other traditional affiliate network can: We provide a combination of technology and expertise to deliver better results. We elevate your affiliate program to become the most effective versions of themselves. Learn more at www.Pepperjam.com.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the WooCommerce->Settings->Integration->Pepperjam Pixel screen to configure the plugin.
- Enter the ‘Program ID’ as provided by your Pepperjam Account manager.
- Select the ‘Integration Type’ as provided by your Pepperjam Account manager.
- Select the ‘Tracking Url’ as provided by your Pepperjam Account manager.
- Set the lookback period as provided by your Pepperjam Account manager.
- (optional) Set the ‘Program Implementation Date’. If you are unsure of what date to use, consult with your Pepperjam Account manager.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pepperjam Pixel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add tag container support
- Added first party cookie support for Safari ITP 2.0
- Compatibility fix to apply fix introduced in 1.0.7 to the coupon type ‘percent’ which is used in lieu of ‘percent_product’ in WC 3.2
- Fixed bug that caused discounts limited to x items to be incorrectly reported in item price
- Fixed bug that caused cart percent discounts to be double counted in WooCommerce 3.x versions.
- Updated readme.txt to reflect tested up to WordPress 4.8.
- Initial Public Release.