Generate PDF files and print WordPress posts/pages. Customize document header/footer styles and appearance.
Create PDF files and print pages quickly. Add PDF & print buttons to WordPress website page or post.
Generate documents with custom styles and useful data for archiving, sharing, or saving.
All features from Free version included plus:
- Add text or image watermark
- Create custom document header and footer templates with:
- Date created
- Source page URL
- Post date (current date for search and archive pages)
- Current page number (for PDF only)
- Total pages count in document (for PDF only)
- Post author (for single posts or pages only)
- Set custom top and bottom margins for running title
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Set PDF layout:
- Set custom images for buttons
- Disable PDF & Print buttons for certain pages and/or post types
- Change default PDF file name
- Prevent search engines from indexing links in documents
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you'd like to see in the plugin, we'd love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help - http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Donations play an important role in supporting open-source projects. We greatly appreciate any donation you can make to help us continue further development of free products.
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.1
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Active Installs: 9,000+
0 of 9 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?