PDImageAnimation displays thumbnails and animations of new freely available open-content images from the slideshow community site slideshine.de. Different view modes are supported.
Furthermore it provides some information about the author and statistics for the corresponding slideshow.
The look and feel is highly customizable and can be changed by adjusting some of the provided CSS classes, that do exist for all visible elements such as labels, bar charts and images.
- nice looking sidebar widget
- simple integration
- high performance (due to internal caching of server requests and optimized algorithms))
- support for different display modes
- support for customization via CSS (see style.css)
- support for different languages (english, german, spanish)
See also: PDImageAnimation Slideshow
- Download the plugin
- Unpack the package to “wordpress/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin in [Admin Menu] -> [Plugins]
- Go to [Admin Menu] -> [Design] > [Widgets] and add the widget to the sidebar.
- (optional) Edit settings in [Admin Menu] -> [Settings] -> [PDImageAnimation]
- How do I customize the appearance of the widget?
Just edit the CSS file style.css, that is included in the zip file.
- How do I customize the backend of the widget?
Simply adjust settings in CSS file style2.css.
- Can I use the plugin without widgets support?
Unfortunately no. This feature is not supported anymore.
- Which languages are supported?
english, german and spanish