This plugin enables you to hide your pages by removing them from WordPress menus and searches.
It will also add a meta tag to your hidden pages telling the search engines not to index or archive them.
This plugin is ideal for download pages, thank you pages or any other page you want to hide.
- Unzip the download file if necessary and upload the
pc-hide-pagesfolder and all its contents to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin.
- Click on the ‘Hide Pages’ menu under the Settings menu in your WordPress admin.
- Tick the pages you want to hide from your visitors and the search engines.
- Click the Save Changes button.
After I’ve updated from PHP 5.2 to PHP 7 I couldn’t login on wpadmin. Instead the login page I’ve got 3 warnings
Warning: Declaration of pdc_walker::start_el(&$output, $page, $depth, $args, $current_page = 0) should be compatible with Walker_Page::start_el(&$output, $page, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_page = 0) in /var/www/web1349/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/pc-hide-pages/admin.php on line 92
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web1349/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/pc-hide-pages/admin.php:92) in /var/www/web1349/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/leaflet-maps-marker/inc/Stiphle/Storage/Session/class-wp-session.php on line 134
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web1349/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/pc-hide-pages/admin.php:92) in /var/www/web1349/html/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174
Now I switched back to an older PHP Version.
Work perfecr and very simple to use
Oops. Double post.
Contributors & Developers
“PC Hide Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated code to list pages on settings page.
- Added View and Edit links to settings page.
- Updated compatibility.
- Fixed bug in page ids for custom menus.
- Linked page title to page URL on plugin settings page.
- Added code to remove hidden pages from WordPress custom menus.
- Initial version.