This plugin provides an easy and effective way to to use your own custom CSS code with any theme.
Just enter your custom CSS code on the plugin settings page under the Appearance -> Custom CSS menu.
- Unzip the download file if necessary and upload the
pc-custom-cssfolder and all its contents to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin.
- Click on the ‘Custom CSS’ menu under the Appearance menu in your WordPress admin.
- Add your custom CSS to the plugin settings page.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Contributors & Developers
“PC Custom CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added custom body class.
- Added uninstall.php to remove plugin settings.
- Replaced the physical CSS file with a dynamically generated one.
- Added timestamp parameter to custom CSS file.
- Added code to rewrite custom.css file after plugin automatic updates.
- Initial version.