PB-Tweet allow you to easily display your latest tweet in an easily
customizable banner at the top of your website, enabling you to connect your
visitors to more of your web-presence.
PB-Tweet works in all browsers, and can be customized through simple css to
match your sites design.
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file
- If you use the WordPress plugin uploader to install this plugin skip to step 4.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Administration
- Navigate to the new menu for this plugin in the WordPress Administration
- Click the Settings tab and enter your Twitter ID.
- Navigate to wp-content/plugins/pb-tweet/css and open tweet.css in your
favorite code editor.
- Edit ‘#tweet-outer’, ‘#tweet’, and ‘#tweet a’ color to match your websites
Contributors & Developers
“PB-Tweet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release version
- Minor bug fix
- Updating to latest Twitter API
- Combine all plugin settings to one page
- Settings page moved under options-general.php
- Cleaned up code to remove some waste
- Removed link color