You can add Payza payments to your site in a few steps. Install the plugin, go to the Payza menu and follow the instructions to setup your payments.
- Easy to use admin interfce
- Configurable shortcodes with examples
- built-in IPN
- payment history with payment details
- sandbox support
- multi-currency support
Unzip the plugin and copy the payza-payments folder to your wp-content/plugins folder or install from wordpress.org repository and activate the plugin.
Setting up the plugin
- install the plugin into your WordPress blog
- sign-up for a Payza account and verify it
- enter API data on the plugin configuration page
- set IPN URL in your Payza account
- create your buttons with shortcodes
- Can I test with Payza sandbox?
Yes, you can, you find instructions on the plugin’s settings page.
- Can I track the payments?
Yes, the plugin logs all payments and you can browse the payment history in the WP Admin.
- What type of Payza account do I need to use this plugin?
You need Personal Pro or Business account.
Contributors & Developers
“Payza Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First stable version, tested with Payza Sandbox and Payza live system too.