Paypal target meter uses the Paypal NVP API (which means you must have a premium or better account) to display a progress meter of donations towards a monthly or yearly goal. Setup is a breeze, requiring only your Paypal API credentials, and it supports filtering received payments by the email address they were sent to.
You can see a demo of the plugin on the BrainSilo web page at http://brainsilo.org/
- Where do I get my Paypal API Credentials?
To use the Paypal API, you must have a business or premier level Paypal account.
- Log into PayPal, then click Profile under My Account.
- Click API Access.
- Click Request API Credentials.
- Check Request API signature and click Agree and Submit.
- Click Done to complete the process.
fixed a limit of 10 transactions – now it is 100 (per the paypal api spec)
fixed a bug with the display bar and more then 100% funding.
improved the API transaction search to return less (uneccissary) transactions
added admin debug page under the Tools menu.
trying to fix versions
it doesn’t seem to like versions less then 1
- Initial creation and tag