With Payo, merchants can seamlessly integrate all orders from their store to our centralized dashboard to oversee all their orders – both Paid and COD.
You can install via the plugins page on wordpress admin, or download the file then extract the contents on the
plugins folder of your wordpress site(folder name should be
- On Payo COD -> Settings, fill in the credentials(client id, api key) provided by us via email.
- Also on the same page, choose the mode you prefer:
- All orders mode will ship the order once created
- For Manual mode, you will manually choose what orders to ship
- On Payo COD -> Payments, you can choose what payment methods that corresponding orders should have before being allowed to push to our system.
Where can I find the user manual?
You can download the user manual here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payo COD” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Add user manual on FAQs
- Bugfixes on settings page
- Add support to wordpress 6.0
- Fix implementation for delivery status